Vitality Center Elko & Vitality Carson City
VITALITY CENTER ELKO & VITALITY CARSON CITY INPATIENT SERVICES
Our facilities offer a comfortable environment, conducive to recovery. Medical personnel support, residential & outpatient programs are available. Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT) are on duty 24 hours a day in our Residential & Detox programs.
DO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW NEED HELP WITH A SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER, AND/OR RELATED MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES?
WE CAN DO THAT!
The client’s schedule includes approximately 53 hours per week of group and individual sessions intensely focused on the recovery process. Length of stay is determined by individual treatment plans.
The programs are licensed in Nevada by the Nevada Health Division, accredited by the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency (SAPTA), and all clinical staff are appropriately licensed and/or certified.
Vitality Center Elko
Vitality Center can conduct Department of Transportation Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) evaluations and other assessments upon request. Many businesses and government agencies find these services invaluable in maintaining safe and healthy work environments.
The Vitality DUI Diversion Program provides assessment and counseling to DUI third-time offenders referred by the Fourth Judicial District.
EAP Assistance Program
Vitality Center Elko Adult /Adolescent Female Inpatient Residence
SAPTA Certified Program with:
- Licensed/Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselors
- Co-Occurring Enhanced Program Evaluation Center
- Licensed/Certified Behavioral Health Therapists
- Individually-Assigned Targeted Case Manager
- 24-hour Behavioral Health Technicians
- Tobacco-Free Facility
- Inpatient (Residential) Treatment
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Service Level 3
- Level 2.1 Intensive Outpatient – Adult
- Medically Supported Detoxification
- Level 3.2 Clinically Managed Residential Withdrawal Management – Adolescent*
- Level 3.2 Clinically Managed Residential Management Withdrawal Management – Adults
- Level 3.5 Clinically Managed Medium Intensity Residential – Adolescent*
- Level 3.5 Clinically Managed High-Intensity Residential – Adult
- Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT)
- Civil Protective Custody (CPC)**
- Dietician Approved Nutritious Meals
*Available at Vitality Center Elko Only. **CPC is available at Vitality Carson City only.
Evidenced Based Treatment including:
- Evidenced Based, Patient Centered, Family Centered, Trauma Informed
- Individual Therapy
- Psychosocial Educational Groups
- Life-Skills Training
- Peer Assessment
- Self-Help Meetings
- Recreational Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Targeted Case Management
- Living in Balance
Lecture Topics Include:
- Living In Balance (LIB) Lecture Topics
- Anger Management
- Communication Skills
- Irrational Beliefs/Thinking Errors
- Skills for Reducing Stress
- Problem Solving & Goal Setting
- Recovery Maintenance – Building a Healthy Recovery Setting
- Social Networks and Support Groups in Recovery
- Family Recovery Issues
- Skills for Better Relationships
- Challenges for the Future Victimology Versus Vulnerability
- Biopsychosocial Theory of Addictions
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom Book by Don Miguel Ruiz
At our Facilities, your treatment plan for Behavioral Health issues will address your Substance Use Disorders (SUD) and Mental Health issues and set you firmly on the path to a healthy recovery. We offer a comfortable environment conducive to recovery. There are medical support services available. Schedule includes approximately 53 hours per week of group and individual sessions intensely focused on the recovery process. Length of stay is determined by individual treatment plans. The program is licensed in Nevada by the Nevada Health Division, accredited by the Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency (SAPTA), medical services support is available, and all clinical staff is appropriately licensed and/or certified.
What are Co-Occurring Disorders?
For those who have substance use disorders, in addition to mental health disorders, you could be diagnosed for co-occurring disorders or dual diagnosis.
As an example: those who suffer from a substance use disorder would be diagnosed when this use interferes or interrupts school, work, normal daily function, social relationships, or legal issues. The term co-occurring disorder refers to the condition in which an individual has a co-existing mental illness and substance use disorder. When a substance use disorder and a psychiatric disorder co-occur, they may differ in severity, and the severity of each can change over time.
Counseling and other services for those with alcohol and other drug problems
Vitality Unlimited offers a variety of comprehensive outpatient services available across Northern Nevada in Elko, Reno, Carson City and Dayton.
Outpatient treatment is appropriate for those with less severe Substance Use Disorders (SUD) and Mental Health Disorders. It is also necessary for those receiving continuing care after undergoing residential Inpatient treatment. Personalized treatment plans effectively address an individual’s SUD and mental health disorders. The program includes drug testing, intervention, evaluation/assessment, education, individual and group counseling, and participation in self-help meetings.
DISRUPTIVE EVENT MANAGEMENT (DEM)
- Crisis Service/Disruptive Event Management
- Workplace Violence
- Death of a co-worker
- On-the-job accident/injury
- Natural Disaster
Crisis Services and Disruptive Event Management: Events such as workplace violence and natural disasters have the potential to overwhelm employees and their families. Accidents, the unexpected death of a co-worker, even a robbery can be highly disruptive and interfere with your organization’s current and future productivity. Regardless of the event, your employees need immediate support and guidance.
- Mobilization of resources
- On-site counseling and support
- Coordination with local, state and federal agencies as needed
Our response and crisis debriefing teams consist of local Behavioral Health providers and team members who can offer immediate on-site support and follow-up group and individual support.
- On-site or telephonic availability 24/7/365 – same day or within 24 hours of request
- Working to develop an effective response plan
- Helping employees build on their natural resilience and recovery as individuals and as teams
- Providing employees with information on coping and self-care
- Triage for those who might need more support services for recovery
- Telephonic/Telehealth services to remote areas or remote employees
- Increase productivity, job satisfaction and company morale
- Helps reduce employee stress, absenteeism, turnover and health care expenses