See our virtual tours below:
Are you a Homeless Veteran or do you know one? Do you need help transitioning from homelessness to housed? WE CAN DO THAT!
Vitality Veterans Program works with the VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System, Healthcare for Homeless Veterans (HCHV), to offer a transitional housing program for Homeless Veterans. The goal of our program is to move you OR the Homeless Veteran into independent housing as quickly as possible.
Our staff will assist with:
- Residential Stability
- Job Seeking Skills
- Increased Income
- Life Skills
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
The Vitality Veterans Program is located in a 3-home campus in Sun Valley, Nevada, near the Wild Creek Golf Course. This facility provides:
- Counseling Services
- Referral Counselling Services Available
- Targeted Case Management
- A Clean, Safe Environment
- Bed & Linens
- Snacks and Professionally Prepared Meals
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Public Transportation Access
- Connection to VA and Other Medical Services
Screening and referral to the Vitality Veterans Program
Note: Covered by the HCHV Grant & Per Diem Program. No cost to qualified veterans!
Sage House Transitional Living for Men
Vitality Unlimited Transitional Housing
Vitality Unlimited Housing Opportunities
- Senior/Disabled Assisted Low-Income Housing at Winchester Senior Apartments, Elko. Income/Age/Disability restrictions apply.
- Affordable Housing consists of single bedroom units at High Desert Apartments. Income restrictions apply.
- Continuum of Care Apartments available in Elko. They are single bedroom units with some furnishings included. These apartments are designated as permanent housing for homeless individuals. Some qualifications/restrictions apply. These are assisted low-income units.
- Multi-Family units available in Wells, Nevada, at Chimney Rock, which consist of one- and two-bedroom units. Income restrictions apply.
- Other: We also have two, three-bedroom modular homes in an established neighborhood in Elko. These two homes are considered affordable properties. Income restrictions apply.
For information contact Lovia “Vi” Larkin at (775) 738- 6102 or email at email@example.com.